My Top 5 Summer Nail Polish Picks!

16:47

Hey everyone,

Now I love nail polish, like I have a serious addiction and have waaaay too many! but there's always room for more haha! So I thought I'd share with you my top 5 summer picks...



My Five summer picks
every swatch is at the bottom of this post 

My personal fav to start off with is the Leighton Denny I love Juicy, which is the perfect summer shade, not at all neon but just bright enough.   This also looks great with a tan.   Not at all shimmery, the perfect redish-pink that everyone should own! I am a big fan of the Leighton Denny formula's because the are so amazing quick drying, no chipping, sooooo shiny even without a top coat definitely high performance and I recommend.



My next pick works so well over the 'I Love Juicy' shade as well as on its own, and it's Ciate' Pinkaboo.   I would describe this as shimmery holographic pink confetti-ness, so special and rare that it was my holiday toe nails for this summer.   Again I very good staying and only needs 1 coat.   Plus who doesn't love a Ciate' bottle?



My first pastel/nude pick is Essie's Fiji, which also looks amazing with a tan on holiday! However the only problem I have is the formula, now I haven't tried any other Essie shades but the formula of this one is quite bad...but the colour definitely makes up for it! It's like a muted strawberry milkshake colour.   It needs a least 3 coats maybe 4 which is quite bad for a higher drugstore nail polish being quite thick so with the 3 coats can often look clumpy and nasty.   But apart from that amazing!



My 4th pick is another nude however this time an incredible formula being the Nails Inc Sau Paulo Streets which is a collab with InStyle magazine, so if you can get your hands on this special definitely snap it up!   Such a stunning colour that you will always look put together with and effortless.   It's an all seasons shade.   The formula as I said is incredible and lasts for miles longer than 7 days, and with only 1 coat is wow just wow.



I have saved another fav for last, being Barry M Hi Shine in Blueberry.   THE ultimate sky blue polish, which I think I may over wear but heeeey its pretty so its an excuse haha!   Also the price makes me very happy and I can use it and know if it runs out I can easy repurchase it.   But the Barry M has a great colour range including glitters, matte's, shimmers, sand effects, metallic's, hi shine and the norms.   Staying power is awesome very similar formula to the Nails Inc polishes, so you can't go wrong really.


swatches of every colour, all very unique!
...................................................................................................................................................................
Love Abbey
...................................................................................................................................................................
follow me on bloglovin!
shop this post:

Leighton Denny I love Juicy
Ciate' Pinkaboo
Essie Fiji
Nails Inc Sao Paulo Streets...I could only find a link for this on ebay...sorry!
Barry M Blueberry 

feel free to follow me on my social media!
bloglovin/twitter/instagram/polyvore/pinterest/tumblr


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter