My heart of the week, Summer Review: L'Occitane Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid (for oily skin)

16:49

Hey everyone,


I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I am really loving it so far.   I wanted to try this product as soon as Ingrid aka missglamorazzi mentioned it in one of her videos as she too has oily skin.   Now when I say I have oily skin I mean really oily and I've never understood why? Therefore I thought this would be my miracle product, so when I recently went on holiday I picked it up in World Duty Free.

The packaging feels very substantial, looks like glass however I think its just cloudy hard plastic.   I also love this due to the fact that it has a pump, so it distributes all the product you need and has a stopper so you will never waste product.   One pump will easily do your whole face.   The pump also locks which is great for traveling.




Next we have the luxurious scent, now I know some people don't like scented face products but you will love this! It is very fresh with a hint of lemon due to the lemon extracts and angelica.   The consistency is a matte cloudy cream formula.

I have found that it works okay for me, not brilliantly but nothing does on my skin so that was kinda expected, although if you find you just have a very oily T zone it would work amazingly with you.   You can apply this as a moisturizer, a face mask or a primer.   In the mornings I opt for the primer but sometimes I will use it as a leave on overnight face mask if I have had a particularly 'shiny' day. I found that if I apply it around 9am I have to again powder at 12pm.   It is very mosturizing and not at all drying on my skin, so it doesn't stick to any dry areas (if any haha!).

In the bottle you recieve 50ml of product which would easily last you a while,
I think this product is a must for summer and I have definently found my BB cream to last longer.
...................................................................................................................................................................
love Abbey x
...................................................................................................................................................................
Shop this post:

L'Occitane Online
Amazon
missglamorazzi's video

my social media...
twitter/instagram/polyvore/pinterest/tumblr









You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter