Abbey Hearts Travel: Coastal Walks: Fuerteventura 2015

19:31

Hey everyone,

So I recently came back from my holiday in Fuerteventura, here are a few coastal photos from my day at the beautiful beach...



The sand was perfect, am I the only one who likes the feeling of sand in-between my toes? Im such a beach bum at heart.





If you're ever in Fuerteventura, check out this beach just minutes from Jandia mar.   It is stunning and utterly perfect, like a European Caribbean. 

Abbey Hearts xoxo

Please comment below if you have any questions, or what to know more about this beautiful island  and don't forget about my social media! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter