My MAC Summer Lip Essentials & Review:

16:28

Hello everyone,

 So for the longest time I have been constantly searching for the perfect purple/pinky lip colour...and I have finally found the one!




MAC Flat Out Fabulous along with MAC Magenta Lip Pencil = utter summer lip perfection without a doubt!

Plum/purple tones work well with the Retro Matte finish of this lipstick and the boldness of the colour.   Also it really seems to suit my skin tones, as I think it would on many others too especially a dark complexion.   Many people have been asking me what I'm wearing and that they love it so much, compliments are always good things!   This lipstick is also very opaque so often only one coat is needed which is brilliant for my purse to hear.   With the colour pay off being ever so great, you'll never get lost with this lipstick on!




The colour match of the Lip Liner is also almost identical.   A Lip Liner is for sure needed with this Lipstick, great staying power, however it is matte so obviously it has the tendency to bleed...never a great look.   And being such a vivid colour that you can't miss in a hurry, I wouldn't recommend risking no Lip Liner.




Especially for the summer this is perfect, with a dramatic winged eyeliner to go with the 'Matte Retro' theme, and extra long lashes.   The lasting power is 10x better with the Lip Liner added underneath, but only a few hours extra so obviously every time you eat/drink etc check and top up.






Overall I am completely in love with the look this lip combo gives me, please comment below if you know of anymore purple lip shades I may like!

Lip Liner - Magenta - £12.50
Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous - £15.50      current prices at Selfridges
...................................................................................................................................................................
Love Abbey xxx
...................................................................................................................................................................

twitter/instagram/polyvore/pinterest/tumblr/bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter