What to expect on Abbey Hearts ♥

21:23

Hello Lovlies,

So as Im back on the blogging and mostly new to this I thought I would give you a few pointers on what to expect over here on Abbey Hearts. First up this blog is British born, so expect the classic witty humour us english have. Abbey Hearts is all about; beauty, fashion, lifestyle and travel, however beauty and fashion will be predominant and of course many pretty photos! My background is in fashion/fashion design and I am currently studying International Fashion Promotion at university, and after the summer I will be heading back into my 2nd year. Blogging is my hobby and hopefully one day Abbey Hearts will become successful so perhaps this could be more than a hobby, I would love this is my full time job - as I know many other bloggers would too! The D R E A M

If you have any questions/queries/thoughts & blog post ideas please don't hesitate to contact me through my social media (all linked in the right sidebar) or in the comments below as I always read them!

Please let me know, and I would love to get in touch with other bloggers similar to myself!


Thank you, and hope to see you again here soon for my next post...
Abbey Hearts 

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter